The Resource Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
- Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
- Statement of responsibility
- J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage wizards
- trueWizards' apprentices
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBoarding schools
- trueBooks to movies
- England -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueFourteen-year-old boys
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) -- Juvenile fiction
- Large type books
- trueMagic -- Study and teaching
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- truePotter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Potter, Harry, (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSchools -- Great Britain
- Harry Potter, a fourth-year student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, longs to escape his hateful relatives, the Dursleys, and live as a normal fourteen-year-old wizard, but what Harry does not yet realize is that he is not a normal wizard, and in his case, different can be deadly
- Member of
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2001
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2001.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2018.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2001.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2002.
- Hugo Award for Best Novel, 2001.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2002.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2008.
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2000
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2001.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2000
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2009
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Hal 2000b
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Thorndike large print young adult series
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.evpl.org/resource/tNilT1EZbkc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.evpl.org/resource/tNilT1EZbkc/">Harry Potter and the goblet of fire</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.evpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.evpl.org/">Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>