The Resource That deadman dance : a novel
- That deadman dance : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Kim Scott
- As Australian settlers come into contact with the Noongar people of Western Australia, young Noongar man Bobby Wabalanginy befriends the new arrivals and helps them to establish their colony, until conflicts gradually begin to arise
- Historical fiction
- Australia -- History -- 19th century
- Nyunga (Australian people)
- Western Australia -- Race relations
- Australian fiction
- Great Britain -- Colonies
- Aboriginal Australians, Treatment of
- Aboriginal Australians -- Relations with whites -- 19th century
- Aboriginal Australians -- Western Australia -- History
- Australia -- Race relations
- Colonized peoples -- Australia
- Adelaide Festival Award for Fiction (South Australia), 2012.
- Adelaide Festival Awards (South Australia), Premier's Award, 2012.
- Australian Literature Society Gold Medal, 2011.
- Commonwealth Writers' Prize, South East Asia and South Pacific: Best Book, 2011.
- Miles Franklin Award, 2011.
- NSW Premier's Literary Awards, Book of the Year, 2012.
- NSW Premier's Literary Awards, Christina Stead Prize for Fiction, 2012.
- Victorian Premier's Literary Awards, Vance Palmer Prize for Fiction, 2011.
- Victorian Premier's Literary Awards, Victorian Prize for Literature, 2011.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Awards, Fiction category, 2010.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Awards, Premier's Prize, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- T43 2012
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of That deadman dance : a novel
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work That deadman dance : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.evpl.org/resource/lvkU5dputmM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.evpl.org/resource/lvkU5dputmM/">That deadman dance : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.evpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.evpl.org/">Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...