The Resource Be careful, Icarus!
- Be careful, Icarus!
- Statement of responsibility
- Joan Holub & Leslie Patricelli
- trueElectronic books
- trueFathers and sons
- trueIcarus (Greek mythology)
- Icarus (Greek mythology) -- Fiction
- Icarus, (Greek mythological character) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueKite flying
- Kites -- Fiction
- trueMythological fiction
- Mythology, Greek -- Fiction
- Obedience -- Fiction
- trueBoard books
- After little Icarus and his dad make a bird-shaped kite, Dad warns Icarus to hold on to the string and not let it fly too high. But Icarus disobeys, and soon the kite gets caught in the trees! Dad helps him repair the kite so they can play with it again, and Icarus learns the importance of being careful. Joan Holub's carefully crafted text is brought to life by Leslie Patricelli's famously humorous illustrations. Includes a summary of the original Icarus myth. Also available in the Mini Myths series: Don't Get Lost, Odysseus and Good Job, Athena!
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Mini myths
- Target audience
ContextContext of Be careful, Icarus!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Be careful, Icarus!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.evpl.org/resource/kSIqKqn_o0s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.evpl.org/resource/kSIqKqn_o0s/">Be careful, Icarus!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.evpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.evpl.org/">Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>