The Resource Charlie is broken!
- Charlie is broken!
- Statement of responsibility
- Lauren Child ; [text based on the script written by Bridget Hurst ; illustrations from the TV animation produced by Tiger Aspect]
- Falls (Accidents) -- Juvenile fiction
- Radio and television novels
- truePicture books for children
- trueTV tie-ins
- trueHumorous stories
- trueFranchise books
- trueWorry in girls
- trueWorry in children
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- trueYounger brothers and sisters
- trueBrothers and sisters
- Charlie and Lola are planning to stage a circus show, but their plans are disrupted when Charlie breaks his arm; not only is Lola worried because Charlie has hurt himself but also because he is feeling sad--can Lola find a way to cheer him up?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ch 2009
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Charlie and Lola
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Charlie is broken!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Charlie is broken!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.evpl.org/resource/hbhKs9SkIiY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.evpl.org/resource/hbhKs9SkIiY/">Charlie is broken!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.evpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.evpl.org/">Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>