The Resource Give me your hand
- Give me your hand
- Statement of responsibility
- Megan Abbott
- Kit Owens harbored only modest ambitions for herself when the mysterious Diane Fleming appeared in her high school echemistry class. But Diane's academic brilliance lit a fire in Kit, and the two developed an unlikely friendship... until Diane shared a secret that changed everything between them. More than a decade later, Kit thinks she's put Diane behind her forever, and she's begun to fulfill the scientific dreams Diane awakened in her. But the past comes roaring back when she discovers that Diane is her competition for a position both women covet: taking part in groundbreaking new research led by their idol. Soon enough, the two former friends find themselves locked in a dangerous grame of cat-and-mouse that treatens to destroy them
- Loan Stars Favourites, 2018.
- LibraryReads Favorites, 2018.
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- G58 2018
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Give me your hand
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Give me your hand
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.evpl.org/resource/fKxbY2n8aEg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.evpl.org/resource/fKxbY2n8aEg/">Give me your hand</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.evpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.evpl.org/">Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>